Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR A CLAN? 18 AND UP. XBL

XGC SHiVeR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2009
T-Town, OK
Hey there! Please let me be the first to welcome you to Xiled Gaming! I am the LT/ Capt in Waiting of KoG Hell House and I would like to tell you about what we have to offer you.
We are an XboxLive Clan.
We are the only 18+ clan in KoG! While there are other variants in Xiled Gaming that are also 18+, we @ KoG Hell House pride ourselves in upholding the KoG standards of gaming and fellowship, while enjoying the camaraderie of fellow adults in a non-trash talking, family friendly environment. (My 12 year old step-son plays with my clan all the time even though he is in another KoG clan..) Egos are checked @ the door and it is all about the gaming!
We are a growing clan with TONS of advancement opportunities and an open door policy.
If this sounds like something that interests you, or would like to know more info about us, plz feel free to contact myself or KoG xXHerbManXx (HellHouse General) via PM.
Shiv Out.

XGC SHiVeR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2009
T-Town, OK
Rofl. Everyone knows XGC is 18+. KoG is all ages except for my clan(division leader made it 18+). My claim was that Hell House was the only KoG clan 18+, not in all of xiled gaming. :)