Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR A AN ACTIVE IW CLAN IN XGC... ON THE XBOX ONE

XGC SHiVeR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2009
T-Town, OK
Hey guys,
I was looking to transfer to an active, dedicated, IW clan in XGC. Not looking for drama or gaming in parties with random chat. Just wanna kill kids. :p Please hit me up on the xbox one. Thanks in advance.
~Shiv

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hey guys,
I was looking to transfer to an active, dedicated, IW clan in XGC. Not looking for drama or gaming in parties with random chat. Just wanna kill kids. :p Please hit me up on the xbox one. Thanks in advance.
~Shiv
you need to use the proper chain of command. Please hit up your LT or Captaina bout wanting to transfer to a new clan.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Thanks for replying. I already have the go ahead my XS and XD. My clan is dead. Just looking for a clan to go to.

There are multiple IW Clans within XGC Division. I'd suggest getting to gaming with a few groups and seeing which would be a good fit for you. I have a IW squad myself. If your just looking for some people to game with contact my Captain XGC Do Dirty, they play IW Competitively. But definitely scan the horizon a bit, meet new people and eventually you will come across a group that just feels homely. But as touch said just be sure all is well within your chain of command. Add me online, I play IW on occasion, I'm not that good lol, but I'd get some games in with ya for laughs lmao.

XGC SHiVeR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2009
T-Town, OK
There are multiple IW Clans within XGC Division. I'd suggest getting to gaming with a few groups and seeing which would be a good fit for you. I have a IW squad myself. If your just looking for some people to game with contact my Captain XGC Do Dirty, they play IW Competitively. But definitely scan the horizon a bit, meet new people and eventually you will come across a group that just feels homely. But as touch said just be sure all is well within your chain of command. Add me online, I play IW on occasion, I'm not that good lol, but I'd get some games in with ya for laughs lmao.
The chain of command is the first thing I did. I have been in the community for quite awhile, so I took care of that first. I will add you tonight. Just looking for a clan that takes gaming seriously.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
The chain of command is the first thing I did. I have been in the community for quite awhile, so I took care of that first. I will add you tonight. Just looking for a clan that takes gaming seriously.

I informed my Captain that you may hit him up to game some. They are on right now so feel free to hit him up. I'll be online later tonight. See ya later bro.