Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKIN FOR A HOME...NEED A LIL HELP

SYN TATER

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2014
USA
Hello everyone, im new here just signed up the other day after seeing a recruitment thread on NeoSeeker for 360 Clans. Ive spent the last few hours surfing through the website and boy there alot of info and great things im excited to know more about, I am looking for a branch or clan how u guys say, im mainly a COD player i play all Editions, love Hardcore, Search is my fav. Also play World of Tanks, lookin for a good group of people to game with and have fun, im very motivated to see what more this all has to offer and get started if someone could help me out or maybe refer me to someone i appreciate it i am interested in XGC or SYN groups no matter whichever you think fits me best, thank you for your time, look forward to seeing you all and building a good future here with you guys. Take care. Please feel free to add me on 360.

My GT: vlv REAPER vlv

Last edited:

XGC Steak

Forum Junkie
Oct 11, 2013
Ohio
First, Welcome to XGC, as you can see we're a huge community with several clans. I'm in COLDFIRE and we're a COD and Destiny clan on 360. One thing I have to ask is your age. Coldfre is a 18 and up clan in which I'm a LT. I'd like to help you out and maybe get you into COLDFIRE. I'll talk to my General (if he's on) and see what we can do for you. I'll hit you up on 360. Again, welcome to XGC,

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I would like to apologize for not getting on to game with you tonight like I said I would. I had to take my daughter to the ER and that had to come first. But I promis either me or one of my guys will hit you up tomorrow. If you feel you'll fit in great if not I know you said something about a few other XG clans last nite. I can help link you up with whoever you want. The important thing is you find a place within XG that will make you happy.

SYN TATER

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2014
USA
Thank you guys, The group Hellraisers i was interested in has gotten back with me and helping me out, but again thank u guys very much for the help says alot bout the community to get responses back like this. Look forward to learning more, and meeting more awesome people.

D4RK, its all good brotha - Family First, i hope all is well she gonna be ok. im sure we have lots of time to game from what ive seen so far within the Community im not going anywhere anytime soon haha.

Last edited: