Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOCKOUT IS BACK!!!!!!!

XGC Ap0llo

Forum Nerd
Dec 27, 2006
yeah i saw that earlier. it better be done right. shortcut and br 2 to br3 jumps better still work. an since its set at night, everything better still be visible enough to actually shoot at. since the last map pack sucked, i've become a skeptic.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
I dont know, by looking at the picture it looks alot like lockout. Im excited it might be the first map pack that I buy.

KoG STEALTH

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2007
Whittier CA.
I think this will be everyone's favorite map pack just because of lockout or should i say "blackout" being on there. And yeah i dont think too many people will wait for it to be free i mean come on its LOCKOUT.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
I think this BLACKOUT looks BEAST!!! It is the same layout to the "T" just set at night and way better graphics! I even seen Sniper sitting on Sniper Tower! This map should take over Guardian in due time in Halo 3 as the ultimate 3v3 & 4v4! I wonder why they waited till last minute to announce it! I guess it was only a matter of time!

anthrax420

Forum Noob
Jan 20, 2008
florida
i was really disappointed with the 1st pack, and swore i wouldnt waste my money on this 1, and then there was blackout!!!!!!! these maps are gonna be sick!!

SoW Sanity

Forum Star
Mar 5, 2007
Miami, FL
I'm really psyched about them bringing back Lockout. But wanna know what else got me psyched? The return of SIDEWINDER! For those of you who played multiplayer on the first Halo... this was the best map.

Screw Blood Gulch, honestly. I'd love to get it back, but back on the original Halo, it was always Sidewinder before Blood Gulch.

XGC Blood Fire

Forum Member
Jul 27, 2007
England
yea me 2! i was like..im not gonna buy that and waste my precious money on maps for a game...then....blackout....arrgghh the bungie plague has infected so many people again! blackout FTW!