Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LEADERSHIP CLASS?

XGC RENRAW

Forum Nerd
Dec 14, 2006
Tampa, fl
I started the leadership class a few months back but due to my schedule i have not been able to complete the above stated class... i've been out of the loop lately... but, i was informed that there were talks of adjusted leadership class times... i work tuesday through sunday 4pm-12am... is there any word on if there is going to be any classes that i would be able to make it to? please either private message me, or hit me up on XBL...

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
You need to check the XG Classes area of the Weekly Updates to check on dates, times, who's signed up, etc. for the latest and greatest Leadership Class.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I started the leadership class a few months back but due to my schedule i have not been able to complete the above stated class... i've been out of the loop lately... but, i was informed that there were talks of adjusted leadership class times... i work tuesday through sunday 4pm-12am... is there any word on if there is going to be any classes that i would be able to make it to? please either private message me, or hit me up on XBL...

I think I mentioned there would be future classes a few times to you already. And there will be. Remember, people volunteer their time to do this for our community so we have to work around everyones schedule.

There has been several classes since the one you started originally and you have been on as I have sent you invites a couple times. I do that for everyone on the list that needs to make a class up.

Rest assured you will finish the class soon enough. and FYI - finishing this class does not mean you are going to be promoted.

XGC RENRAW

Forum Nerd
Dec 14, 2006
Tampa, fl
I think I mentioned there would be future classes a few times to you already. And there will be. Remember, people volunteer their time to do this for our community so we have to work around everyones schedule.

There has been several classes since the one you started originally and you have been on as I have sent you invites a couple times. I do that for everyone on the list that needs to make a class up.

Rest assured you will finish the class soon enough. and FYI - finishing this class does not mean you are going to be promoted.

im well aware of that... but i would just like to get it done nd over with... that ways i would have any conflicts with my schedule... i dont expect anything from this, except the knowledge i might have missed about XG... thank you all for your time...