Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LAST TV SHOW YOU WATCHED

XGC Vu

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 15, 2015
Rochester, NY
I'm from Pittsburgh, I root for all of my home professional teams. I'm hoping for that 7th superbowl.

That's cool my sister just moved to Pittsburgh and I visited her last week and I saw the Penguins and the islanders play but I like the steelers too but I have to say they got lucky last game with those two personal fouls with the bengals that gave them the field goal

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
You can call the Steelers lucky, or you can call the Bengals dumb. Either way we moved on to the next round. It should be a good game if we have our players in it, but there's a chance that Ben, Brown, and Williams aren't playing. If that's the case, then we don't even need to make the trip.

XGC Vu

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 15, 2015
Rochester, NY
You can call the Steelers lucky, or you can call the Bengals dumb. Either way we moved on to the next round. It should be a good game if we have our players in it, but there's a chance that Ben, Brown, and Williams aren't playing. If that's the case, then we don't even need to make the trip.

Hopefully Ben is playing though

comprar

Forum Member
Dec 19, 2015
www.pishop.de
After binging Game of Thrones for a week and feeling a little empty inside, I decided to try something lighthearted, so my friend suggested How I Met Your Mother, and I really like it. So far on season 5. Barney is 90% why I watch this show. He's legen- wait for it... -darily awesome.

Last edited: