Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LADY THAT SAID 007 INSULTED HER?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
She only got a taste of how pissed I am! If she thought I insulted her she should talk to me instead of typing crap and on MSN! People who quit for no good reason lose their right to have an opinion with us and with me! So in closing, **** her and her loser husband!

XGC Brittany

Forum Junkie
Nov 29, 2006
St. Louis, Missouri
www.myspace.com
well it really does not have anything to do with the gaming community, so whatever happened should never have been brought up. Just stupid people who like drama trying to start drama where it does not need to be. People should have enough balls to say thing to people face not post on forums crying like a baby tring to get people to feel sorry for them.

S

SYN Corona

lol, seriously. Everyone who left was either in XGC a MATURE gaming community, or the Syndicate which is an UNDERGROUND gaming community. if someone who is 18 or older cant handle a little bit of double, then they dont belong in XGC, if they cant handle some **** talk, then they definately dont belong in SYN either.

Knight, if you were to never *** tag me, or chainsaw me, just to kill me, I wouldnt call you any names. Maybe if you learn to play legit everyone will stop talking trash about you.

007, I sitll love ya man, I believed you the whole time ;)