Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: KOG SHOWTYME

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurtice

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Dec 20, 2006
Tampa FL
1) What is your username and gamer tag? KoG SHOWTYME

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? Monday - Thursday 6pm - 2 am Eastern, Friday - Sunday Varys

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? Id like to get some xbox one cod ghosts battlefield and sporting event nights going doesnt seem like there are many tournaments going on for the One with a good structure so I would love to do that!! maybe throw a few tournaments for gift card type things would be something im interested in doing too!

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? Always trying to make sure people are having fun

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. I have never co hosted or hosted an official Xiled event game night or anything like that but I have hosted tons of clan game nights in the thousands.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? Ive run Cod events Halo events madden and Nba leagues and they were all successful

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.) Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. since 2006 and yes I have taken a hiatus a couple of times

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? KoG Dark Army and I am the General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? To make sure that we have more game nights offered on xbox one especially to get everyone excited that we have weekly game nights where they can have fun meet new gamers and friends all by just showing up once or several times a week

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? I would love to hear from other members of the community post all over the forums talking about how legit and fun my game nights are and just seeing that I was able to run something that everyone can enjoy will make me happy

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No

Status
Not open for further replies.