Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KoG Section Leader Promotion - KoG 33RD XS

Firstly, I'd like to congratule KoG 33RD XS (formerly known as KoG TANNIN33) on his promotion to Section Leader. Originally, he was recruited by XGC SnoScope XS in May 2012 into XGC Devastation, and shortly afterward through hard work and dedication, he moved up to the leadership position of a Captain and joined the Design Team, creating banners/signatures and participating in the SOTW's. With career changes occurring, he returned to gaming and realized within a month how badly he had missed gaming with members of Xiled Gaming as well as the environment. While attempting to reach out on the website for assistance, I took the opportunity to get to know him and his back history in Xiled Gaming and invited him to join KoG Rogue, giving him a brief history of the clan and the meaning behind its name.

While in KoG Rogue, KoG 33RD XS (KoG TANNIN33) rose to the rank of General in March of 2020 and once again joined the design team. Giving that 100% commitment to see KoG Rogue grow and expand. With having many great leaders available to help guide him and setting goals for that expansion, he was felt fortunate enough to meet KoG COBRA XD and gamed with him several times on his CoD stream. Successfully, he was able to produce two strong clans from KoG Rogue which lead him to where he is at right now. I have ran across quite a few strong leaders in my time here in KoG and he is by far one of them. Because of leaders like him, KoG is strong and KoG is growing. They are the reasons why KoG will continue to prosper and what they've created will continue to go on. I am proud to have such awesome members in this division with me who represent the division and community as a whole. Who refuses to back down during tough times and who is willing to fight together as a team until the end.
This is their Legacy.

"IF YOUR ACTIONS CREATE A LEGACY THAT INSPIRES OTHERS TO DREAM MORE, LEARN MORE, DO MORE, AND BECOME MORE, THEN YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT LEADER."