Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KOG RECRUIT TOONAMIAVENGER INTRODUCTION

KoG Toonami

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2012
Ohio
www.facebook.com
Hello my name is Toonami and I'm showing all of my best FPS skills on Xbox live and on Call of Duty, being in a clan like this is an honor and I haven't been in one since Modern Warfare 2, my favorite weapons to use is the ACR 6.8, the Striker, USAS, PP90M1 and the MP7. My Experiences in Call of Duty have gone all the way back to Call of Duty 2, my play style depends on the map that I'm playing on, I only camp if I'm sniping. My speciality in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is supporting my Team.

Killstreak Setups
UAV,CUAV
UAV Assault with Hardline Pro
Sam Turret, Advanced UAV, Juggernaut Recon or EMP
UAV,Care Package, Sentry Gun (Gives Teammates Package and Sentry for Support Methods)

For those who don't know what Toonami is, it is an Action Cartoon block on Cartoon Network but now on Adult Swim. It is specifically designed for building a better cartoon show. Shows like Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star.

Last edited:

JimmyKuddo

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 31, 2008
Everywhere & Nowhere
Nice to meet you.

Name's JimmyKuddo.

I'm a Sergeant in Section 8.

I'm a Halo player, but one of these days I'll get my Modern Warfare's back from my cousins & buy a copy of MW3.

I too, enjoy Anime's like Tri-Gun, Gurren Lagann, and even the ancient Robotech.
Hope to see you & everyone else actively posting & reading in the forums as well as playing on the Xbox.

Nice to have another Anime fan. (^ <> ^)

Last edited: