Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KOG PHANTOMSNPR OR KOG PHANTOM XS R.I.P

RGC x NiTRo x

Forum Star
Apr 30, 2007
Morton, Illinois
The old general of KoG Tactical, KoG Phantomsnpr, recently died in a swimming accident at the age of 16. Probably one of the best generals I've ever had; whenever I heard him in a meeting or just in a regular game I saw him as an older brother. He always showed respect to others, brought fun out of any sad situation, and inspired the uninspired; and even though I’m two years older than him, I always idolized his leadership and attitude. When the day came that I became General, I remembered all of the things Phantom would do with his members and modeled my leadership out of it. I wanted my members to have the same experience I had with KoG Phantomsnpr and KoG Musicman; for them to grow, lead, and teach so that one day they can find their KoG Tactical.

It's funny, the man would never remember me. It's funny how much of an impact
you can be on someone's life, no matter how insignificant they seem to you.

R.I.P. Zach Lato

Last edited:

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
You're ****ing kidding me... (Sorry for cursing but wow...)
Wow, he was like my best friend in KoG...
R.I.P. Zach Lato...
phantom.jpg

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
The old general of KoG Tactical, KoG Phantomsnpr, recently died in a swimming accident at the age of 14. Probably one of the best generals I've ever had; whenever I heard him in a meeting or just in a regular game I saw him as an older brother. He always showed respect to others, brought fun out of any sad situation, and inspired the uninspired; and even though I’m two years older than him, I always idolized his leadership and attitude. When the day came that I became General, I remembered all of the things Phantom would do with his members and modeled my leadership out of it. I wanted my members to have the same experience I had with KoG Phantomsnpr and KoG Musicman; for them to grow, lead, and teach so that one day they can find their KoG Tactical.

It's funny, the man would never remember me. It's funny how much of an impact
you can be on someone's life, no matter how insignificant they seem to you.

R.I.P. Zach Lato

I knew him pretty well myself as my son KoG KONG was in his clan. Tacital was like his 4th clan and the only one he actually hung out with. I remember the meetings and games with that clan very well.

There is a signature that I believe Dtown made which I have on my other computer that would be cool to post here.

He will be missed.

Last edited:

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Its good to learn a little more about the situation and type of person Zach was (thank you for the link). Its obvious he was a very well liked guy and no doubt will be missed immensely. My thoughts go out to his friends and family. Wish I'd had an opportunity to meet him

RGC x NiTRo x

Forum Star
Apr 30, 2007
Morton, Illinois
You Guys Do Not Understand How Great of A Person This Guy Actually Was On Xbox Live.... He Was One of My Great Friends On Halo 2 When I Would Hang Out With Birdie and Lizard...

R.I.P Phantom

Fillyy

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
WI
That is so sad. I joined KoG after he died but anyones death is tragic. My heart goes out to his friends and family. RIP

KoG Endurance

Forum Tourist
Sep 22, 2009
Michigan
It makes you realize how delicate and how precious life is. I'm but a Private in KoG, but I can appreciate the impact this young man made on so many members of all four communities. R.I.P. Zach Lato.

EriCMajoRCaNFly

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Hazleton, Pensylvania
i really think its interesting that the most heartfelt, meaningful messages came from the people who knew him personally and most of them are banned... signs of the changing times i guess.
i met him once in my whole xbox experience. he seemed like a really chill guy, i heard so much about him from all of the old KoG Tactical. i knew a few of them and still talk to even fewer. i couldn't believe at first but then the reality set in. we all had lost someone close. he will be missed.

6/13 R.I.P Phantom. =/

iTz DTownTiger

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 9, 2007
Minnesota
i really think its interesting that the most heartfelt, meaningful messages came from the people who knew him personally and most of them are banned... signs of the changing times i guess.
i met him once in my whole xbox experience. he seemed like a really chill guy, i heard so much about him from all of the old KoG Tactical. i knew a few of them and still talk to even fewer. i couldn't believe at first but then the reality set in. we all had lost someone close. he will be missed.

6/13 R.I.P Phantom. =/

We are the very few left karma. Hey metric, were you in Tactical? You seem familiar, send me a friend request.