Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: KOG FRICTION

XGCGlazitar

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2015
hello im the general over what is now kog friction when we got moved we lost our banner and i would like to request a new one

1. clan banner

2. KOG Friction

3. i would like it to be animated and i understand it will take some time but if possible id like it to be smite the game based. a montage of some of the gods from the game or something similar would be nice but once again in an attempt to make it easier on the designer that will be up to them ive seen your work so i know ill enjoy what ever you guys decide to do

4. and as for a color scheme ill let that be up to the designer so that they have freedom to play with it.

Last edited:

iTz Caedo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 1, 2009
New York
hello im the general over what is now kog friction when we got moved we lost our banner and i would like to request a new one

1. clan banner

2. KOG Friction

3. i would like it to be animated and i understand it will take some time but if possible id like it to be smite the game based. a montage of some of the gods from the game or something similar would be nice but once again in an attempt to make it easier on the designer that will be up to them ive seen your work so i know ill enjoy what ever you guys decide to do

4. and as for a color scheme ill let that be up to the designer so that they have freedom to play with it.

Ill Take This One