Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: KOG FREEZE

KoG Freeze

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana, USA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
KoG Freeze, KoG Freeze.

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available from 3:30pm every day. No, they do not change often.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Madden 15 Tournaments

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am creative, neat, friendly, and love to have fun.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have yet to help or host an event.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XG since early February. I was kicked out in May. I then was allowed to return in late July. (2014)

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
KoG, KoG Impulse, Captain.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
My main reason to want to join the events team is to make events, have fun, and game with people who share my same interests.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
If I get accepted, I hope to accomplish helping others have fun with the games they love.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
No, I was not recommended.

I, KoG Freeze - if accepted - want and hope to help others, and myself, have a little more fun and joy in their day by playing and/or hosting events or game nights on games that they may or may not have many or no people to play those games with.

Add On: If accepted, my idea for the Madden 15 tournament(s) is we could use tournament brackets and it would lead up to a final match. There could be like 8-16 teams, of course each team needs to be different so we could decide that in a pre-tournament setup. There could be a thread where the tournament keeps getting updated to let other people know how that's going. We could have a set time every day/every other day to play their game. We could put the scores to the games in the bracket tree. I could stream my games live for people who want to watch it as it happens. If others had recording devices, they could stream their's as well.

Last edited:

XGC DEVOURED

XGC GALACTIC
XG CONTRIBUTER
Captain
Dec 20, 2006
PA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
KoG Freeze, KoG Freeze.

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available from 3:30pm every day. No, they do not change often.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Madden 15 Tournaments

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am creative, neat, friendly, and love to have fun.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have yet to help or host an event.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XG since early February. I was kicked out in May. I then was allowed to return in late July. (2014)

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
KoG, KoG Impulse, Captain.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
My main reason to want to join the events team is to make events, have fun, and game with people who share my same interests.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
If I get accepted, I hope to accomplish helping others have fun with the games they love.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
No, I was not recommended.

I, KoG Freeze - if accepted - want and hope to help others, and myself, have a little more fun and joy in their day by playing and/or hosting events or game nights on games that they may or may not have many or no people to play those games with.

Add On: If accepted, my idea for the Madden 15 tournament(s) is we could use tournament brackets and it would lead up to a final match. There could be like 8-16 teams, of course each team needs to be different so we could decide that in a pre-tournament setup. There could be a thread where the tournament keeps getting updated to let other people know how that's going. We could have a set time every day/every other day to play their game. We could put the scores to the games in the bracket tree. I could stream my games live for people who want to watch it as it happens. If others had recording devices, they could stream their's as well.

Freeze update the date in the offical events log for this weekend and we will get this done.