Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KOG DRIFTER XD

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
He was founding member. He was with the core group from the beginning. Drifter was an amazing leader and contributed a lot to XG in the beginning. Due to a disagreement, he left and it is unknown if he still games.

DRIFTER XV

Forum Nub
Oct 28, 2021
Texas
Hello XG!

I'm the gamer formerly known as KoG Drifter XD. I'm sorry for the 5-year delay in posting this, but I just stumbled upon this post today. I really appreciate the gesture, and I wanted to post a quick note and let the community know that I thoroughly enjoyed my time in KoG/XG all those years ago. I hope everyone is doing well, and that XG continues to flourish.

I still game from time-to-time on Xbox, so feel free to hit me up. My gamer tag is "DRIFTER XV." Be well!

KoG Silo

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG MAFIA
Nov 9, 2014
Hanging out with Solaire
Hello XG!

I'm the gamer formerly known as KoG Drifter XD. I'm sorry for the 5-year delay in posting this, but I just stumbled upon this post today. I really appreciate the gesture, and I wanted to post a quick note and let the community know that I thoroughly enjoyed my time in KoG/XG all those years ago. I hope everyone is doing well, and that XG continues to flourish.

I still game from time-to-time on Xbox, so feel free to hit me up. My gamer tag is "DRIFTER XV." Be well!
Do you remember a KoG SANFU XV?