Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: KOG CHEVY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Chevy

Forum Nub
Dec 26, 2012
Harrison, TN
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?
User: KoG Chevy
Gamer Tag: KoG Chevy
2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I am available from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. weekends I'm available 24/7

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
I would like to hold events on Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Minecraft (PvP), Halo 4, Halo Reach, and GTA V.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
A respectful, outgoing, wonderful leader ready to have some fun with other XG members!

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
KoG AGR helped him host a COD Ghosts game night a few times
6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Last man standing infected lobby

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.) I would like to be a freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been in XG for almost 2 years Currently. I have left once and returned. Regretting that I had and was ashamed of my own ignorance.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I am in KoG Vengeance currently. I am a General.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
My main reasoning on wanting to join is because I am wanting to have fun and competitive with other XG members. Get to know more pwople in the community.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To give people the best experience possible in XG and show them what it means to have your clan also be your family on xbox.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No I'm just very interested in joining and ready to help more by joining the event team and giving people a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.