Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST GOT A XBONE

Flippy Dippie

Forum Junkie
Oct 29, 2010
Bethalto, IL
www.facebook.com
Only games I have so far is Dead Rising 3, Minecraft and a few of the free arcade games. Anyone have any suggestions of current games that are out for it for me to look at? Right now I plan on getting Battlefield 4, Shadows of Mordor, Project Spark, and I was looking at Sniper Elite 3 and Diablo 3 (not sure on those though never played the first two). Let me know if you have any suggestions and videos are always nice!

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
I would recommend holding off on the BF4 because alot of the players that played it are mostly playing on Destiny now; however I do know plenty of guys that are playing the Diablo 3 and one player i know is getting the Shadows of Mordor game

Flippy Dippie

Forum Junkie
Oct 29, 2010
Bethalto, IL
www.facebook.com
Is it hard to get into a game or something in BF4? I was mainly going to pick it up because I have a buy two preowned games get one free coupon at gamestop and I'm trying to utilize it to the fullest by getting new expesive games lol so basically I pay $100 for 3 newer games

XGC StoopKid XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jun 13, 2008
Michigan
ya hit me up as well im having the same problem because my clan is on 360 so i dont have really anyone to play with so hit me up i have BF4 and destiny nd titan fall

XGC StoopKid XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jun 13, 2008
Michigan
will do the friend request system isnt the same as the 360 when you add someone it puts them in ur friend list with out the other person accepting it then that user that u sent a friend request to gets a alert they can either add you back or just leave it alone