Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST AN IDEA

Xbox Networker

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 24, 2013
United States
Hey Coleslaw, for as long as Ive been in this community I have come across a ton of members of the Military, whether it be retired or currently serving. I had never thought too much into it before but ever since I joined myself I think it would be awesome if we were to have a permissions group that had a banner for profiles for people to represent their service and patriotism to their country. I imagine this idea must have been brought up before or maybe it hasn't. Either way I thought I'd at least see what could come of it. I look forward to your reply.

SFP Touch

Banned
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hey Coleslaw, for as long as Ive been in this community I have come across a ton of members of the Military, whether it be retired or currently serving. I had never thought too much into it before but ever since I joined myself I think it would be awesome if we were to have a permissions group that had a banner for profiles for people to represent their service and patriotism to their country. I imagine this idea must have been brought up before or maybe it hasn't. Either way I thought I'd at least see what could come of it. I look forward to your reply.

First thank you for your service. As for the usergroup we have a group for it and a signature made for it.

SoulessRevenant

Forum Nerd
Jun 21, 2018
Idaho
Just an idea, i have been with SYN now almost a year now from bo2 to ww2 to bo4 but in bo4 came this battle royal mode and it got me thinking of a new section war mode for thises that play more of that than multiplayer cause in there you can have more than just 2 teams but can only be 4 people on each team, but thought that would be a fun thing to throw in the mix.