Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUMPING ???

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
so along with the new cod that's out. Has anyone noticed the jumping mod that's out ?? pain in the ***. anyway what i wanted to ask was?? how are the servers on the X1 ? cuz not many people playin cod on the ps4 !! also how many master prestige 11 over there or above ?? thanks happy gaming everyone !

Reactions: SFP BULL SD

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
so along with the new cod that's out. Has anyone noticed the jumping mod that's out ?? pain in the ***. anyway what i wanted to ask was?? how are the servers on the X1 ? cuz not many people playin cod on the ps4 !! also how many master prestige 11 over there or above ?? thanks happy gaming everyone !

Xbox is better then the PS4 plain and simple

Reactions: KoG Jehuty

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
that still don't answer the question. And question for you bud, why so many versions of the xbox 1 compared to the ps4. simple xbox can't keep up. I've played games on both. xbox 1 is gritty. and some of the games look like ****. like skyrim remastered for instance. plagued with bugs i know. However i played it on a one. and when i tried to do a 360 turn. it stopped me at every 15. ps4 smooth turning. however, the cod fan base is higher. more people use headsets. and clans actually work. I'm thinking about getting a one, but for cod mostly, and friends. So not that it really matters but i'll let you know when i get a one. Happy gaming !!