Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JOINING A GAMING GROUP

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
What's up everybody I'm new to the xgc website, I'm currently looking to join a clan but I don't have a referral. But just to give you a lil background about me, I'm 26 been playing xbox since modern warfare 2, I'm fairly serious when it comes to gaming looking to hit the prop circuit if I can under a good banner. On mw3 I had my own clan called eternal warfare we reached level 47 and at one point were over 50 members, had to give up because people were inactive and the stress of running a clan just wasn't for me. So now I'm looking to start over with a good active community, I'm always on when I'm not at work and it's mainly at night and during the morning when I'm on. I'm a good communicator and only talk trash when it's started or if they are picking on my fellow clan members, I'm willing to prove myself anyway I can if you want to play with me for a while just to see how I am I'll do it and if you feel I'm worthy of a recommendation to a clan I'd definitely appreciate it because I've always wanted to play under xgc banner and would be honored to be apart of this great community. My gamertag is Master Shredda, hit me up with a friend request and when you see he online shoot me an invite I'm always down to play because I don't like to particularly play with randoms. Thanks everyone and hope to get some feedback from you all.

Last edited:

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
I'm not too involved with anyone from XGC so I took a quick look at the new BO2 ladders over on ClanCompete.com (our ladder site) and the top XGC clans registered for the competitive TDM ladder are XGC Friction, XGC Devastation and XGC Friction 8. So they may be a good place to start looking if you want to join up

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Thanks Hitman appreciate the feedback and hell yea im down to play whatever mw2,3, call of duty 4 it dont matter and thanks Ivy ill check it out.

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
yea man you are always welcome to Devasation. just message XGC SnoScope and tell him i sent you. We love new guys, and always have someone online playing!!!! Thanks for the shoutout IVY!!!!

XGC WAPO

Forum Star
Nov 18, 2012
Cleveland Ohio
was up everyone im looking 2 join xgc i play mw3 i do not like the black ops 2 but i will ply zombies but im thinking about getting battlefield 3 i never played it an need something new 2 ply since block ops 2 was horrible so if u got battlefield 3 r ply mw3 hc domination hit me up on the box dont write e on here i dont know how often i will check it my gamer tag is ogc king wapo