Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JOINING A CLAN

XGC HYDRAS187

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2009
Massachusetts
Why is it so easy to join a clan why can't there be a way for people to want to join take a test 45 question test about the clan that they want to join I rather have quality then quantity of players and the meetings are Sundays they come in and leave that's it why can't we make the meetings mandatory if u miss 6 total your out there's no one playing the game we need more discipline cause there's to many clans move nor clans getting shut down and members move to another clan and that brings that down I been in three clans in less then a year please we as the clans and players it needs to be strict thanks for your time

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
hi everyone i joined over a week ago do you guys have a anybody that plays gta5 or forza horizon on xbox360 can someone add me im looking foward to playin with clan members

If you joined a week ago why do you have a KoG name? Andsecond off who recruited you into the Xiled Gaming Community?

SYN mcSleazy

Forum Member
May 11, 2014
Keokuk Iowa
This is SYN mcSleazy I was a Xbox 360 player but I can't always afford Gold so I got a PS3. I've been looking for clan in here of us but I don't see anything. How can I go about starting XGC or SYN on PS3 so far I've gotten 13 members all but 1 is 20 or older. The other meets the age limit but I can't have them register or anything because I have nothing for them can someone help me or give me a direction to go I can get on a 360 for leaders meetings until we grow here on PS3. I have looked over 500 members at one time in a different clan. Yes I understand XGC is different from where I was at just asking for a chance to be part of XGC or SYN. This is a very organized clan I like organization very much. I just need a direction or who I talk to about my ideas for PS3. THANKS

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
This is SYN mcSleazy I was a Xbox 360 player but I can't always afford Gold so I got a PS3. I've been looking for clan in here of us but I don't see anything. How can I go about starting XGC or SYN on PS3 so far I've gotten 13 members all but 1 is 20 or older. The other meets the age limit but I can't have them register or anything because I have nothing for them can someone help me or give me a direction to go I can get on a 360 for leaders meetings until we grow here on PS3. I have looked over 500 members at one time in a different clan. Yes I understand XGC is different from where I was at just asking for a chance to be part of XGC or SYN. This is a very organized clan I like organization very much. I just need a direction or who I talk to about my ideas for PS3. THANKS

Have you contacted your Section Leader about this yet man? Their are policies and procedures that need to take place in order to get you over into a PS3 clan or where ever you wish to go, first step message your general over shockwave via the website, step two either you or your general can message your XS and then it goes from their, this takes time and if you need any additional help let me know.

SYN mcSleazy

Forum Member
May 11, 2014
Keokuk Iowa
My General over Shockwave knows about me going to PS3. I didn't know when I was going to PS3 but I'm here now I can get on my Xbox around 5 or 6pm central time. I've messaged my XS no response from him so I can take the next step.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
My General over Shockwave knows about me going to PS3. I didn't know when I was going to PS3 but I'm here now I can get on my Xbox around 5 or 6pm central time. I've messaged my XS no response from him so I can take the next step.

If you have not received any response after a reasonable amount of time then you have any SYN XD you can contact as well such as SYN Storm XD , SYN Poppi XD, and SYN Penguin XD everyone is able and willing to help you buddy. Because like I said their are procedures that need to take place to get you into the correct and right area.

SFP Shayfor

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 16, 2013
he told me he wont be on xbox due to him being on ps3. i had no idea about him still being in XG, he made it seem like he left and was going to do his own thing with other people. if any XS or XD have any questions feel free to hit me up on the box.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
he told me he wont be on xbox due to him being on ps3. i had no idea about him still being in XG, he made it seem like he left and was going to do his own thing with other people. if any XS or XD have any questions feel free to hit me up on the box.

Thanks for the reply man!