Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ITS BACK! FANTASY FOOTBALL 2014

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
XiledGaming.COM is all about gaming and this is just another way to get your game on, make friends, and beat them down. Fantasy Football has swept the world in the last 10 years and it's easy to learn, not to mention, Uber competitive. If you are a Pro or an average Joe you can get a "W" any given Sunday.

Welcome all of you who wish to enter The XiledGaming FF Leagues.
This is for those of us who will not rage quite during the season and try-hard all 15 to 16 games.

We will be having as many Leagues as we have people who will run them. The last 5 years we have had over 25 Leagues and they all went well. Thank you to all who participated!

This year we are looking for more of the same.

So, are you interested? Follow the link below and sign-up today. You will be glad you did

http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthre...ll-to-the-Xiledgaming-Fantasy-Football-League

FFL-Logo-400x400.png

XGC SMOKENJOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 24, 2014
Washington,DC
If any one wants to still play fantasy football I've started a league on yahoo call XGC ANNIHILATION FANTASY FOOTBALL. The draft is set for 8-29-14 so send me your emails so I can send out the invites to those who will like to play. The sooner the better my email is watkinsjoseph29@yahoo.com. thanks

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
If any one wants to still play fantasy football I've started a league on yahoo call XGC ANNIHILATION FANTASY FOOTBALL. The draft is set for 8-29-14 so send me your emails so I can send out the invites to those who will like to play. The sooner the better my email is watkinsjoseph29@yahoo.com. thanks

If you want to start your own fantasy football, don't do it on this thread. This is ran by XGC Duke XD. This is against the forum rules and regulations.