Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IS IT WRONG TO LIKE EVIL THINGS?

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz
I get highly judged by my parents and close relatives (Even though I live on my own now) for my attraction to evil things. I love drawings and art photos of strange, dark and evil things. Gory, distorted, blood and dead things. Within all that, i look through and see it for what it really is, not just looking at the surface of it, but my relatives can't see what i see.

I also like songs that are very graphic lyrically like killing people and living in the shadows, death, being at peace and stuff like that.

I am very smart and can control what I do and my thoughts and actions. I can see how my relatives would think this would feed me to do these things, but i laugh at that idea cuz im not like most people. I have self control, i just simply like evil things but not actions of doing it.

I'm not a worshipper of Satan and demons. First off, i dont worship nobody at all, i'm "spiritual but not religious".
My relatives (self proclaimed Christians) have always been narrow minded, never seen other people's perspective when it came to religion type talk.
Anyway, Am I wrong for liking evil things? I think it's how you look at it without all the religion crap, it would be ok.

To be honest, NO ONE is pure, we all have sinned, so evil is not a big deal unless you act upon it and do it. I find twisted, wicked shyt interesting.

What do you think?

Mr Maverick Jet

Forum Star
Apr 10, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
There are many religious people( not all) that are far too judgemental and hypocritical that they point fingers constantly at anything that contradicts their own views and condemn it as wrong or evil etc. People with such ignorant minds aren't worth your worry. If you're comfortable in the things you like and enjoy, screw what anyone else thinks. There are many people
With the same view point and interests you have I assure you. Surround yourself in that kind of company and you'll never question this kind of thing again. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Art comes in many forms.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
People are naturally attracted to evil things. It depends on what you define as evil. There are many instances where someone might define something as divine, I would define it evil. Evil can literally be described as something that others may not agree with. My conclusion is this: Yes it is okay to like evil things, just be smart.

XGC Drty

Forum Star
Jan 6, 2016
Memphis,Tennesse
well, the fact that you are calling them evil shows that you have some sort of understanding that they are wrong in nature. So by you yourself calling them evil means that you understand that they are wrong or in nature abnormal from what normal society would accept. However, i do not think that being attracted to them is completely wrong. I will say that like you stated: "that your family may think this would feed your interest in." I could see how this would or might lead you to further and potentially cause you to partake in such activities.