Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Instead of Pimp my Ride, Pimp my Avatar!

SYN Padrin0

Forum Rookie
May 28, 2021
Hemet, CA, United States
Hi there I'm SYN Padrin0 (zero), and I need a new Avatar! I already have a character created, I just need my name on it! Go to town on it! My Discord is SYN Padrin0#1732 for contact and the easier method on contact please. I got the tools to change the size, but I'd prefer if you go with one Xbox gamerpic size for the dimensions of it, please! Also, contact on Discord for the character photo since the file is too big for this forum post. :p

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
Hi there I'm SYN Padrin0 (zero), and I need a new Avatar! I already have a character created, I just need my name on it! Go to town on it! My Discord is SYN Padrin0#1732 for contact and the easier method on contact please. I got the tools to change the size, but I'd prefer if you go with one Xbox gamerpic size for the dimensions of it, please! Also, contact on Discord for the character photo since the file is too big for this forum post. :p
I will pick this request up!

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
I have completed the request, please let me know of any changes you would like!

-KoG TANNIN33