Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IN REGARDS TO RETURN APPLICATIONS

SYN Raging RPG

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2013
Michigan
Hello XG! I am currently awaiting for my return app to be approved or disapproved; I got to thinking, it would be pretty cool if there was a forum for those who are awaiting their applications to be reviewed and answered. Those waiting could engage each other in conversations about why they may have left or just yet another way for potential XGers to meet and talk with new gamers or members, who are in different squads and clans.

I noticed when i was in first time, that While i never had an issue of not having people to game with i found it difficult to group up with others around XG, except for game nights. So this Forum for applicants to return could be a great way for people to make friends all across XG and not just inside their clan. :)

Thanks guys! As always coming from RPG, criticism is always welcome and appreciated

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Hello XG! I am currently awaiting for my return app to be approved or disapproved; I got to thinking, it would be pretty cool if there was a forum for those who are awaiting their applications to be reviewed and answered. Those waiting could engage each other in conversations about why they may have left or just yet another way for potential XGers to meet and talk with new gamers or members, who are in different squads and clans.

I noticed when i was in first time, that While i never had an issue of not having people to game with i found it difficult to group up with others around XG, except for game nights. So this Forum for applicants to return could be a great way for people to make friends all across XG and not just inside their clan. :)

Thanks guys! As always coming from RPG, criticism is always welcome and appreciated

Well bud, as much as I like the idea a little but do look at it from a logical view. The reason why they have not done that yet is because they don't wanna mix people who are attempting to come back with new recruits for safety reasons (if you understand what I am saying)

But with that man I do agree their should be a group for those who are waiting to come back just to chit chat. But that is for the higher ups to decide.

SYN Raging RPG

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2013
Michigan
I understand the safety reasons for sure. Of course if anything like this were to be attempted there would be much more thought then simply whats been put here, maybe even security measures on the forum itself so its only available to those trying to return. Idk how they made the ps4 and xbox one forums private but it could go similar to that i guess lol