Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IN NEED OF SOME ACTION

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i just noticed that the council forums were kinda slow... we need some action here in the council's forums... i check mine at least 5 times a week (try to check every day but don't always get a chance)... c'mon people, i know there's something you'd like to share/ask/tell/debate/cook/look at/play/talk about/smell/hear/study/eat/sit on/hug/make a table out of/put into a drawer/print/feel/create/type/watch/hypothesize/cut out/box up/pour/empty/plant/grow/wish for/dream about/run with/go on vacation with/poke/listen to???

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
these are good ideas guys... except i'm pretty sure that you can't run for pres til you are 35... and i'm only 23... so i'd have to run in 2024, that gives us plenty of time to campaign, and we can make plenty of tables in that time

CG Bunny

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 31, 2008
i just noticed that the council forums were kinda slow... we need some action here in the council's forums... i check mine at least 5 times a week (try to check every day but don't always get a chance)... c'mon people, i know there's something you'd like to share/ask/tell/debate/cook/look at/play/talk about/smell/hear/study/eat/sit on/hug/make a table out of/put into a drawer/print/feel/create/type/watch/hypothesize/cut out/box up/pour/empty/plant/grow/wish for/dream about/run with/go on vacation with/poke/listen to???

This looks like fun. Im going to pick 3 things out of this list and do to someone:

Im going to Hypothesize, put in a drawer and poke; XGC Cro553y3d

CG Bunny

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 31, 2008
Hummm...I like that.

OK Syn Hylander XC, your turn: Your going to get Boxed Up, Cut out and made a table out of. Oh yeah.

(I had to subscribe to this)