Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR COUNCIL MEMBERS

BUSARUWRXSTI06

Forum Rookie
Apr 22, 2007
FLORIDA
hi...i was banned for this one kid misunderstanding my age and for creating another account witch made him mad ...what do i have to do to get bak in syn or how can i get into xgc cuz 2 of my friends are in xgc and i wish i can get into xgc..if i was to be off the ban list and allowed in xgc then i would help u guys get people over 18,show leadership and be a good recruiter..i also need to know what i have to do to get back into syn or to get into xgc because my friend thats a general said i have to ask council what i have to do to get back into syn or to get into xgc...i will do anything to get into xgc or to be my rank i was in syn...i wish i can get back in cause i really liked syn and i really like xgc...send me a friend request and let me know how i can get back in syn or get into xgc... my xbox live gamertag is BUSARUWRXSTI06...i really wanna get back into syn or get into xgc..i really need to talk to one of u council members on halo 2 asap... my gamertag is BUSARUWRXSTI06 send me a friend request and i will add any council members..thx

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
The first thing you need to do is get with the general of the squad you were in and then together get with Corona who is the Section leader in SYN. He will discuss things with you and take the appropriate action.

DO NOT and I will repeat this incase you or someone else can't understand the first time, DO NOT accept any invites into SYN or XGC.

Doing so will get you and that person that invited you removed.

One thing you must DO, is be patient. We all have lives outside of XG so sometimes things can take a few days. For the most part these issues are dealt with on Sunday when all the leadership of XG is online in meetings together.

If for some reason you are not able to get with the general of your squad or Corona by Thursday make a post here and I will look into it further.

Thanks.

BUSARUWRXSTI06

Forum Rookie
Apr 22, 2007
FLORIDA
ABOUT CORONA

about corona

he added me then deleted me...then when i tryed telling him y i added him he deleted me again...i was trying to talk to him about this situation and he would just not accept my friend request ..no offense but what kind of section leader is that when he wont add u nor hear ur story ?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Ok well let's stop being disrespectful to others altogether.
Many will not know your entire story which is you were in KoG and got removed and then somehow got into a SYN squad which was not approved by a Division Leader or Council. So, you got some strikes against you for sure.

On top of that, your story the other night was about as confusing as any story I have ever heard and did not make any sense at all.

However, as VIPER told you, it would be looked into. SO, I suggest you don't post anything else as the more you do the more you change your story and get yourself into trouble.

Go play some games and have fun for now.
Everything else will take care of itself in time.

Thanks.

S

SYN Corona

LMAO, wow. Whats this horrible SL thing? Ive bee hearing it alot lately. Anyway, its like this man. I got your friend request, I accepted it, and I was going to bring it up to see if we could get you back in or w/e. But I was trying to enjoy a few games, and of course, you acted as though it was an emergency and bombarded me with messages. Unlike alot of people, I still play games for fun, and when someone tries to take that away from me, there is absolutely no reason for me to try to help him out! There is no "emergency" on this game, everything can wait a little while, there is no reason to rush everything and act like youre about to die in the next couple of hours if you dont get everything you wish for. So sorry it didnt work for ya, but after the messages, then the posts on here, im not gonna bring you in over here, no offense, youre just not what we're looking for.

BUSARUWRXSTI06

Forum Rookie
Apr 22, 2007
FLORIDA
ok..i had someone tell me to add u ...so yea...n i sent u some messages and i didnt kno u were in a game...sorry bout that but id like to talk to u and see if we can compromise here because i was willing to do whatever i had to do to get back into syn or xgc..so if u can talk to me that will be great...i was gonna tell u why lonestar also banned me and i got reports from other people that hes not doing his job

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
If Viper told you he would look into it, chill out and wait. No need to fill my forum with more info after a Leader has already told you he was working on it. You will get the same answer from him as any of the rest of us.

Even with all his fruity icons and sigs you still have to listen to Viper.

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
i would like to join the same party BUSARUWRXSTI06 will be in when he is "explaining" everything to give you the other side of the story.