Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IF YOU COULD HAVE 1 THING IN MW2....

KoG Cross

Forum Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Pennsylvania
If you could have 1 thing to appear in Modern Warfare 2, what would it be? This can be anything from guns, vehicles, maps, game modes, and characters..

Here I'll start...

If I could have one thing it would be to actually customize your character...like in Vegas 2, the red tiger outfit wa awesome...

What do you guys want?

KoG Apostle

Forum Star
Jan 30, 2009
Holland, Michigan
ummm deffinetly light saber, oh and pokemon... kidding um it would be sweet to have a bayonet on assault rifle like M16 or AK47, more distsance to melee, plus the fact that ive been hearing that you can have more attachments on ur weapons... a bayonet weapon would be sick

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i think a lot of people would like a clan list to go along with that clan tag... we don't need it (obviously) but if it carries more friends (like the halo 2 clan list) it would be useful...

i'll just be happy to have my red dot back... i miss COD 4

ETR Hawk

Forum Nub
Aug 7, 2009
Minnesota
I'd have to say P90 w/ grenade launcher.

myweapon18.jpg

Gnome7

Forum Member
Oct 13, 2009
Edmonton Ab
i was also thinking like, it would be cool for like clans to have a badge or something that represents them. so people can see who your with and what not.

SEWERDOG02

Forum Rookie
Aug 8, 2009
odessa
deffinately hope for some type of golden type guns back and maybe more of them also with some type of boost for all the work you do to achieve them

CelticGhost007

Forum Star
Sep 9, 2009
Portland, OR
www.imeem.com
deffinately hope for some type of golden type guns back and maybe more of them also with some type of boost for all the work you do to achieve them

That would be cool. i kind of hope you can at least choose the golden for each gun. or at least get to choose golden for one of them instead of having no choice at which is gold.

As for the boost for the golden guns, that would be kind of interesting but it would unbalance things a little bit.

I wonder if there will be like Chrome for guns as well as gold. that would be nice.

S1N1ST3R_formula

Forum Nub
Jul 31, 2009
Boise, Idaho
id love to see it ran on a dedicated server or something that would allow everyone to run at the same time!! Nothin worse than getting killed cuz ur lagging so bad cuz joe blow host and his walmart dial up connection running off a magic jack cant support 12 people in a damn room.. UGH!! Excited to see the new customizable kill streak bonuses tho!!