Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IDEA??

XGC CHIEF CROW

Forum Star
Nov 11, 2015
Cleveland Ohio
Hey guys hows it going? I looked all over the website for a suggestion box/ forum. I cant find it but maybe i overlooked it. But in everyones about Me on there profiles. It gives you a list of things. your Kik, voxer,facebook etc... i think it will be kind of kool for the guys who got youtube channels to be able to have a area for that in there about me sections..

again sorry if i placed this in wrong forum/area just a idea i had. good gaming brothers...

CROW

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
Hey guys hows it going? I looked all over the website for a suggestion box/ forum. I cant find it but maybe i overlooked it. But in everyones about Me on there profiles. It gives you a list of things. your Kik, voxer,facebook etc... i think it will be kind of kool for the guys who got youtube channels to be able to have a area for that in there about me sections..

again sorry if i placed this in wrong forum/area just a idea i had. good gaming brothers...

CROW

Thank you for trying to make the community better.

However, we are currently developing an alternate site. The site will be used for clan competition and more. On that site there will be opportunities to link your youtube, twitch, etc. When the site is finished it will be announced.

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
Thank you for trying to make the community better.

However, we are currently developing an alternate site. The site will be used for clan competition and more. On that site there will be opportunities to link your youtube, twitch, etc. When the site is finished it will be announced.
Oowee... was that a little bit of a sneakpeek?