Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ID LIKE TO TALK TO A COUPLE OF THE LEADERS.

SwS ChuckFinley

Forum Nub
Jun 29, 2015
Philidelphia
I joined this clan because I love the way its like a family. Everyone is so friendly and accepting of all kinds of gaming. Which is why I found is strange that with such a large scene of community but there was no competitive teams? That is a type of gaming that as far as I've seen inst represented here. I think it would be a good thing to incorporate especially with the large community you all have built. It could give all of Xiled something else to rally around and highlight some of our best gamers while expanding Xiled to places where it may not be represented. I plan on growing as much as I can in this community and would love to see it grow to be one of the most well known groups in the gaming community. I would really like to hear your thoughts on this so please message me with them.

Thanks, Chuk

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
I joined this clan because I love the way its like a family. Everyone is so friendly and accepting of all kinds of gaming. Which is why I found is strange that with such a large scene of community but there was no competitive teams? That is a type of gaming that as far as I've seen inst represented here. I think it would be a good thing to incorporate especially with the large community you all have built. It could give all of Xiled something else to rally around and highlight some of our best gamers while expanding Xiled to places where it may not be represented. I plan on growing as much as I can in this community and would love to see it grow to be one of the most well known groups in the gaming community. I would really like to hear your thoughts on this so please message me with them.

Thanks, Chuk

Hey Chuk - a few ideas, have you tried submitting an application to the Xiled Elite team? They hold try-outs (not exactly sure when they are) but they are a competitive made up of members in every division within the community. Another thing you could do is create a scrimmage team within your own clan that competes against other scrimmage teams within the community (the X-Team & XGG Scrimmage team are always looking for challenges). There are lots of other members who enjoy competitive gaming just like you and have gone this route. Finally, have you tried creating a team of your clan members for Game Battles?

Xiled Elites

X-Team

XGG Scrimmage Team

EPIC LUCK

Forum Junkie
Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
My Clan is involved with competitive Gaming .. We participate in GameBattles and a ranked play, Daily. ... We play CORE only, I once was in the same position as you- thinking " WHY is there NO competitive team? "... Until I personally- Worked Hard and Build it myself.. IT EXISTS, My entire purpose in XGC is competitive gaming.

XGC Possum

Forum Nerd
Jun 6, 2011
scottsboro,AL
There a lot of ways to be competitive talk to your gen let them know u want competitive team and there are squads clan that will take the challenge if you challenge them