Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN

xM1ST3Rx

Forum Nub
May 28, 2007
Martin, TN
www.myspace.com
I'm looking for another clan to join. i was a member of XGC about 6 months ago under XGC horizon and my gamertag was MrO 276. From my understanding our clan got hit. I was recruited in by XGC Satown Kid. My highest rank was Private. please PM me if your interested in taking me on as a recruit. thnx

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Gentleman, while your help is appreciated, the process for anyone coming back into our community is to have Council approval. So, before you bring anyone back you need to take that person to your general and section leader so they can get all the facts from all parties. From there it will be discussed at the Sunday meetings and voted on whether that person is allowed back into XG.

If it is a simple case of someone stepping away for personal issues or a something other then being a threat to the community then it wouldn't take that much discussion. It still needs to follow the same process though. This is also noted in our Honorcode.

Mister, Horizon is still in the community so you may want to contact him directly and let him help you.

You can also send me a FR - XGC HYLAND3R XL.

iTz sOuLjA cJ

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Pennsylvania
yea sorry i ddidnt kno but im gonna keep trying in this clan ok cuz i would love to be promoted because i wanna help represent KoG with my gamertag but i cant change it until i get promoted