Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I NEED TO BE TRANSFERED!!!

Kila Arose

Forum Star
Dec 16, 2006
tn
im in fairplay,i guess puppet went somewhere,
but anyways like XGC FAIRPLAY has 4 ppl
in it its extremely inactive,im a general,but willing
to be a co-gen or go down to a cap for a lil while
but i like XGC when everything in the clan is good and active,
im on usaally every single day,<3 customs just need a good running
clan!!!!!

so pm me or do one of the following vvvvvv

my gt=Kila Arose
aim=Kila arose
msn=Kilaarose@hotmail.com

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Personally i would say fix your clan. if your a general them you should probably have the authority to um.. recruit? get some new people and reboot your clan. its not exactly hard to do ;)

XGC SHARP

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
California
I agree with vader. If the problem is inactivity spend time playing games with people then get them in your clan. Quality not quantity. It will be a slow start but the end result will make you happy.

XGC Whiteout

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Tennessee
Guys this situation is totally different this is 1 guy in 1 clan all by himself, maybe this is just me but I think it is near impossible if you are just one person with ONLY Member status to get a whole clan up and running by yourself. Also I think if he made it up to a general (which by the way seems a whole lot easier to do now a days) he doesn't deserve to be put in a clan by himself with 4 dead tags and then his section leader goes off on vacation for 3 weeks and counting now, and doesn't give Kila any sort of explanation why he was transferred to this ALMOST dead clan. I think Kila got the short end of the stick to begin with and I am glad he is getting a transfer.

XGC Telly XL

Forum Nub
Nov 27, 2006
you are not going to get a transfer as a general because your clan has too few people in it. its your job as a general to see that people are being put back into your clan i had to start a clan with two captins and I as a general was the only one recruting because i was picky about who got into my clan and then i got a captin who was really good at recruting. you should ask for some help from your fellow generals as ask for a captin that can help you rebuild fairplay it was the first XGC Clan i was in

XGC Telly XL

Forum Nub
Nov 27, 2006
P.S there is no such rank as a "CO-GENERAL" if you are a general in a clan with three other generals you are all the generals of that clan and you should talk about everything going on in that clan