Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I GOT HACKED!!!!!!!!!!

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
Everyone this is SgtSquirrely- Captain from XGC Vendetta

My account has been hacked and is no longer under my control. If this account sends you anything delete it immediately. Also, there is a message going around about how to receive free microsoft points from Coke, IT IS FAKE AND IS USED TO GET YOUR INFORMATION!

JimmyKuddo

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 31, 2008
Everywhere & Nowhere
epic_fail.jpg

So... What's for lunch?

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
Hey guys I just got my account back yesterday. I know not to put my info up on fake sites. This site looked just like the xbox.com log-in screen and the link I clicked even said xbox.com.

MarkSPQR

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2010
MA
Glad to hear you got your account back. I'd hate to have something like that happen to me.

May I ask how it happened?

TRu Squirrely

Forum Nerd
Dec 4, 2009
St Louis
I received a message from a friend about how coca cola is giving away microsoft points (which is a real promotion). The link directed me to go to the website http://xbl2010.blogspot.com/. When you get to the website there is what appears to be a link to xbox.com and what looks like the log-in screen. I tried to log-in without paying attention to the address bar (stupid me). The address bar actually reads http://login.yourfreehosting.net/login.html. When I entered my information there, the next day my account got hacked and the email I use had the password and secret question changed.

honeybear88

Forum Member
May 3, 2010
olympia wa
glad that u got everything sorted out though. i had my account hacked last year by some guy who worked for microsoft so he had access to all my info he bought over 300 dollars worth of ms points and when i reported it to xbox they were giving me the run around it took me three weeks to get my account under control and they only refunded me 150 of my money.