Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I don't know about the size of parties. Just think of how confusing it will be with 32 people making call outs. And than the lag. That's the main reason they haven't don't large games. One person has a bad conection it messes up everyone. I don't think it should go over 12vs12. I like 8vs8 my self.

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
I don't know about the size of parties. Just think of how confusing it will be with 32 people making call outs. And than the lag. That's the main reason they haven't don't large games. One person has a bad conection it messes up everyone. I don't think it should go over 12vs12. I like 8vs8 my self.

Well, you have to remember by this time Xbox will have mainly new gen servers running. Hopefully they spend more time getting all the bugs out of the game before they release it. I like the large party size for meeting and clan events. Having room for only 12 members is a real pain sometimes.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

XGC Oxymoron

Forum Nerd
Oct 22, 2011
Brownstown, Michigan
Honestly I do not think there will be new servers. BO3 will be still ran on the 360 and that console will not be able to run 16v16 or 32v32. I think we might be able to see matches like this once the next gen consoles become the only consoles for COD

I would love to have a custom map editor for CoD i think there will be many people who will do great things with it.

I personally would love no exos. Theyre nice for advanced warfare but they need to stay with that game. Plus it just leaves a show of randomness to CoD which I do not like. Before you had to understand map layouts, hotspots, high traffic areas, spawns, and the big coverspots so you can hold down an area and control the map. ALL of that is eliminated with advanced warfare because you have all these directions to watch out for and it just leaves everything up to randomness and chance. It is the person who has the best reflexes who will win the gun fights and not necessarily the better CoD player.

Thats just my 2 cents though

Mr UGC VI

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2015
Texas
I have a feeling BO3 will end up worse than BO2, I wasn't a fan until Ghost came out then it made me really appreciate BO2 and all the league play booters XD

dirtykungfu

Forum Star
May 13, 2015
Ohio
I want more Ice Cube telling me "We almost got dis push harder!" - haha. Jokes aside - i know it's supposed to be set in the future but I'd like some more Vietnam flashback maps like Jungle.