Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HUMOR AREA

Panda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2012
San Bernardino, CA
www.facebook.com
The other day my friend told me "Your mom sucks (0*k for coke" I kinda sat there for a minute or two and then kinda giggled! lol... Sorry if this is inappropriate. Just let me know and I'll delete it!

Last edited:

XGC Mrs Smith

Forum Star
May 19, 2014
in the middle of bfe, Iowa
A man walks in to a bar and asks the bartender for a 7 & 7. The bartender throws him an apple. The customer looked at the apple puzzled; The bartender tells him' "Just take a bite." He does and in amazement he says' "This tastes like seagrams." The bartender tells him to then turn the apple over and take another bite. He does and says, "Wow this tastes like seven-up". He walks away from the bartender and right behind him is another customer, who then asks for a jack and coke. The bartender throws him an apple and says, "Just try it." The man takes a bite and says, "Wow this tastes like Jack." The bartender tells the man, "Turn it over", the man turns the apple over and takes another bite. He says, "This tastes just like coke." He walks away very please. Another man walks up to the bartender and tells him, "Get me something that tastes like ((lady parts))!" The bartender throws him an apple and says just try it. The man does as he's told and spits the apple back out at the bartender and says, "This apple tastes like s***", The bartender tells him, "Turn it over!"
Please let me know if anyone is offended by this and I will remove it immediately.

XGC Scoundrel

Forum Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
United States
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."