Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW MANY GAMES DO YOU HAVE?

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
I'm curious to see how many games people actually own. Do you prefer buying or renting to get that high gamerscore?

I have 8 for the 360, but have sold a few older ones just to get a new one.

Acal

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2007
VA
I only buy games. No rentals for me.

13 games. 12 Arcade games. Those are only my 360 games though.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
I rent from Gamefly it's about 25 beans a month to have out about 2 games at a time...it does have it's downfalls though, like delivery times and avalability of new games but it's better for me then paying 60 beans a game to find out it stinks!!

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
Yeah, that is a good idea. A friend I'm living with next year has NetFlix and said they are starting something with games like GameFly?

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Yeah, that is a good idea. A friend I'm living with next year has NetFlix and said they are starting something with games like GameFly?

Ha! I rent from Netflix and I have absolutely nothing wrong to say about them like Gamefly so if they come out with games then they got my business just because there shipping is AWESOME! Good info and I'll look into that!

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
I only have two. I only keep games that I really enjoy (COD4) and that I will play for a long time. The other games that I get are either sold or my friends have them and I never get them back. Actually that reminds me that I actually have 3. My friend has one of my games.

~BoonDock11

SYN xSovereignx

Forum Veteran
Dec 18, 2007
North Carolina
I own 12 ( GoW, H2 and 3, CoD 3 and 4, SvR 2008, March Madness 2008, Mass Effect, Army of Two, MLB 2k7, Oblivion and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. )

I sold my Assasins Creed after I beat.

However I have played a total of probably about 20 something games. ( I rented them )

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
15-20 i really wanna go back and beet Graw 1 and finish the multiplayer in 2 and R6 as well
just bought rock band and own GH II and III but im a huge halo guy so that occupys most of my time