Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW DO I JOIN PC GAMER DIVISION?

SlickVick017

Forum Noob
Jul 9, 2014
Cali
if anyone can direct me to the man/woman who is capable of accepting me to join the pc gamer division that'll be great :). i can no longer be in xbox360 division due to the fact that my xbox took a **** on me. i might buy an xbox one but its highly unlikely since i will be leaving the country soonish. thanks in advance !!

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
if anyone can direct me to the man/woman who is capable of accepting me to join the pc gamer division that'll be great :). i can no longer be in xbox360 division due to the fact that my xbox took a **** on me. i might buy an xbox one but its highly unlikely since i will be leaving the country soonish. thanks in advance !!

What Game(s) do you play on the PC? I know theres a few Minecraft/League of legends clans as well as a few other within KoG. If you look on the join a clan link you can see every clan what console they're on, including PC, and what game they are on. It will also tell you the Moderator of the group i.e. The person to get in contact with. Hope this helps.
-Joe