Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT XG?

Pr3cision

Forum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
How Did You Find Out About XG?

I found about XG a while ago when I was in a different gaming clan. A lot of people where leaving and going their own ways by joining different clans. I was looking at one of my friends, friends list; and he had a lot of people from KoG on his friends list, and I was pretty intrested at the time. A while after that I joinined a clan and it pretty much fell apart. Then I wasn't in a clan for quite some time. Then I came across KoG again, and then, I deicted to join. I joined because I saw that XG has a lot of active members in the community, etc.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
After, about a 200 Plus days with no Xbox Live, I came on and had about 3 Friends, One of which was an old friend KSI xWarMaster, but his gamertag was SYN xSovereign, After a discussion about the name change I joined SYN.

XGC Amun Ra

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 26, 2009
Lompoc, CA
I heard about it from a random guy that is now one of my closest friends on XBL.
History:
Joined the day i turned 18 after meeting XGC Foxone2 that morning
Initiated into XGC Unknown
Looking forward to more growth and possible split of Unknown but will miss my General

XG keeps getting better and better and I do not forsee my leaving for a long time if ever

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the voices in my head, cus i kinda created it... me and a few others including but not limited to

XGC x0 0 7x XI
XGC Hades XI
XGC Caviezel XI
XGC Otto XI
XGC Knight XI
XGC Bulldog XI
XGC Mr Hatt XI
XGC Sly Fox XI
XGC Dotcom
XGC GunninFoYa

and sorry if i left anyone out, but that was the core that started XG, we had about 1,000 people by the end of day 1.

Pr3cision

Forum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
the voices in my head, cus i kinda created it... me and a few others including but not limited to

XGC x0 0 7x XI
XGC Hades XI
XGC Caviezel XI
XGC Otto XI
XGC Knight XI
XGC Bulldog XI
XGC Mr Hatt XI
XGC Sly Fox XI
XGC Dotcom
XGC GunninFoYa

and sorry if i left anyone out, but that was the core that started XG, we had about 1,000 people by the end of day 1.

A 1,000 people by the end of day 1? WOW! That's a lot.

KoG TaKe NoTeZ

Forum Nerd
Oct 26, 2009
washington st
well i found out throught an XGC member and i talked to a member then to another one and got put in SYN AVENGERS then the clan broke so i left then i rejoined KoG and Now a LT. in KoG PANDEMIC

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle

XGC x0 0 7x XI
XGC Hades XI
XGC Caviezel XI
XGC Otto XI
XGC Knight XI
XGC Bulldog XI
XGC Mr Hatt XI
XGC Sly Fox XI
XGC Dotcom
XGC GunninFoYa

Wow, so that explains some of the names I've seen around the forums, mainly Bulldog & GunninFoYa & completes the original 11 I guess. Very cool stuff

I joined when I re-bought H3 after writing it off completely. Hopped into a game randomly with SYN Infusa & SYN Tapout in my 2nd game back on, had a blast with em the entire night and was registered on the site before they could even think to tell me about XG.

Best move I ever made, Live would seem pointless without all this