Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW 'BOUT THEM ROCKETS

XGC Dr Gonzo

Forum Star
Mar 9, 2008
New York City
Hey Hey... How about them Rockets... Tell me is it just me but has anybody noticed that the Houston Rockets play better when they are riddled with injuries. Last Season and this Season alike. When one of the key note players is down, they go on a miraculous streak... for example Yao is injured this year they are what now on a 17 game win streak.

Last year McGrady was down and they did exceptional without him, and then when he came back Yao went down. Hopefully they figure away to play that well while both are healthy... Its going to be an interesting playoff run for them again this year. Lets go Rockets!!

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
come on you had to bring up the patriots, and dont forget the celtics did it earlier in the season, so its not unheard of but its hard to achieve

XGC Dr Gonzo

Forum Star
Mar 9, 2008
New York City
How did we start talking about that part of the country? It seems whenever sports is brought up the Boston/New England area becomes the "Universal Example"... For instance, I say " Looking forward to going to some Yankee games this year.I think its a winning year." The reply instantly goes into a conversation about the Red Sox....

The Colts are going to win 2008-09 Season, Tom Brady and the patriots 1 game away from perfect year instantly the topic of choice. Well guess what, not this time. This thread is about Houston Rockets and their amazing bench, as was stated earlier in the thread. I do believe they have earned the shine for this moment in sports. My only real issue is that they don't choke like previous years.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
my bad i didnt want to go off topic it just happened, and props to the rockets last game and the
3rd all time shot blocker mutumbo is still an elite force along with hayes and head

XGC Dr Gonzo

Forum Star
Mar 9, 2008
New York City
yeah mang... the Rockets... Big McGrady and Yao fan. The Knicks oh boy we talking about potential winners... The Knicks haven't been potential winners in how long? To many years for me to even count... atleast they have Spike Lee.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
The rockets still need to contend with other west teams you know, and i think without yao their offense production will decrease in the playoff run

XGC Dr Gonzo

Forum Star
Mar 9, 2008
New York City
mmmm i dont know... who saw them take out kobe and the lakers? That was simply a great fraggin game... Tracy Mcgrady did his thing... he went the first half scoreless ibelieve on purpose.. assist out the pocket like it was lint... that should shut barkly up for a.... 10mins.

cleardeadman99

Forum Nerd
Feb 29, 2008
rockets might being good but i got them losing in the playoffs early. I think the lakers are better back at full strength. Rockets would also be better with yau thou.

cleardeadman99

Forum Nerd
Feb 29, 2008
THE BULLS SHOULD HAVE DONE A LOT MORE TO WIN

the bulls should have done a lot more to win

Rockets are doing good they killed the bulls. The bulls suck and gave up a chance to Kevin Garnet.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
KG is in boston which i think they play the rockets tonight so i will have to watch that. this will prove that the rockets are contenders in my mind