Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW ABOUT THAT SUPERBOWL!!!!!

xxxPinkieP1Exxx

Forum Nerd
May 27, 2015
Texas
I was rooting for the falcons!!!

what were your likes and dislikes about the halftime show?
i thought Lady Gaga was very classy

they game however was pretty interesting

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
I watched the last two minutes and overtime, so lame that the Falcons blew it so hard. Reminded me of when my Packers choked it against the Seachickens...ugh.
I'll have to look up the Lady GaGa halftime performance, all I heard was that there were lots of drones and she came down from the roof or something lol sounds awesome!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Just remember Tom Brady might be the best quarterback in the NFL and the most clutch in the super bowl but has lost 2 Super Bowls against the NYG always remember.

xxxPinkieP1Exxx

Forum Nerd
May 27, 2015
Texas
I watched the last two minutes and overtime, so lame that the Falcons blew it so hard. Reminded me of when my Packers choked it against the Seachickens...ugh.
I'll have to look up the Lady GaGa halftime performance, all I heard was that there were lots of drones and she came down from the roof or something lol sounds awesome!

It was pretty cool...for lady Gaga ithe was pretty class...no political statements were made which was pretty cool of her

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Well let's see...I don't think there is a way I can answer this without breaking one (or more) of the forum rules and guidelines...lol so i plead the 5th

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
No wonder why your salty! Last time I remembered you had a creepy looking smiley face as your signature. Idc about how tom Brady has 5 rings my Team Still beat y'all twice in the super bowl lmao

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
No wonder why your salty! Last time I remembered you had a creepy looking smiley face as your signature. Idc about how tom Brady has 5 rings my Team Still beat y'all twice in the super bowl lmao

Yes that's true

but don't go talking crazy about Potato Manning being a great QB. The only time he's ever led the NFL in anything it's been interceptions