Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOTPASS SHOUT OUT!

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
Who is doing hot! The 2008 Chase for the Cup is underway. We are maybe 7 races in and a lot to go. Who just won the recent race and what do you think some of the coolest parts and dumbest parts were of the race? Who were you rooting for?

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
Phenox
Did anyone go to this race. It would have been great! Mark Martin the retired part-time racer was looking strong. Until Dale Jr. with his new National Guard Car snuck in front of him. Dale has been very consistent this year with getting rid of his old team. I think this race was very strategic with the entire fuel milage. Anyone could have won if they had that taken care of. So, Jimmie Johnson won the race. He actually ran out of fuel on his victory lap. That is a true victory to run out of fuel on the victory lap. Don't do more than you have to.

I was rooting for M. Martin to win. Growing up I was rooting for him with my dad (XGC TIDE). Marting is a great racer and I hope his son Matt Martin will follow in his foot steps some day. Since, Martin is retired I've been rooting for Dale Jr. And this race I was rooting against Jimme Johnson. He's slimy!