Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOPE TO COME BACK.

Slayerpk232a

Forum Nub
Jan 12, 2011
PA
Well its been a few years since i have been active in the Community. And i was very surprised to find my account still active. Due to some hard times i was not able to stay loyal to gaming, or the community. Now im thankfully in a good position in my life that inst going to change, so id like to get back to gaming with this community, and the people here were the best, and most professional iv ever played with. So id like to see what it would take to get back in, and start building up my gaming circle with good people. I mostly play on pc now since i work in a pc repair shop now, and woes wondering if XGC has a active pc community. And if so id like to find a good clan/squad.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Well its been a few years since i have been active in the Community. And i was very surprised to find my account still active. Due to some hard times i was not able to stay loyal to gaming, or the community. Now im thankfully in a good position in my life that inst going to change, so id like to get back to gaming with this community, and the people here were the best, and most professional iv ever played with. So id like to see what it would take to get back in, and start building up my gaming circle with good people. I mostly play on pc now since i work in a pc repair shop now, and woes wondering if XGC has a active pc community. And if so id like to find a good clan/squad.

XGC does not have any PC clans. Although SYN does. I'm not sure of your story but if you send SYN Brwncoat XS a message I'm sure he can help you further.