Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Holy Rummy Game Question

giriten

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2023
United kingdom
Hey everyone,
I've been delving into the world of card games lately, and I stumbled upon Holy Rummy. It's quite intriguing, but I've hit a bit of a roadblock with a specific aspect of the game. I'm curious about the best strategies or tips for effectively managing my cards and maximizing my chances of winning. Can anyone share some insights or experiences they've had with this game? Any advice on how to approach certain situations or common pitfalls to avoid would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from fellow Holy Rummy enthusiasts!

Reactions: SYN FinnyFloyd

SYN FinnyFloyd

General
SYN GUARDIANS
Apr 5, 2014
Fort Polk, Lousiana
The best advice for playing Rummy is when to collect your cards, starting off with getting rid of your high cards. If you have a 75% chance of getting three face cards( Jack, Queen, Kings) in a pair of three( Ex. Queen, Queen, Queen) or even four of the same card. Along with getting the same suit for a card( Ex. 5 of hearts, 6 of hearts, 7 of hearts, 8 of hearts. In the scenario where this is not the case with the high cards starting off, then I would recommend stashing them in the burn pile and redrawing to try and get a lower number. The objective of the game is to get Gin and finish off before the other player. In a scenario of you not getting Gin, you still at least want the lowest score possible.