Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY XGC, I'M BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Dizzy x

Forum Nub
Nov 28, 2008
Hey guys I was a section leader back in XGC when I played CoD4. I left due to my hectic schedule, but now I'm ready to come back. I was wondering if I still obtain my rank. I also play COD5 now so I'd like to become a part of whatever sections that're in that area.

XGC Dizzy x

Forum Nub
Nov 28, 2008
XGC Dizzy. I changed it because I wasn't exactly sure if I'd come back to XGC so I changed it to Tranc 7 anyway.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Hey guys I was a section leader back in XGC when I played CoD4. I left due to my hectic schedule, but now I'm ready to come back. I was wondering if I still obtain my rank. I also play COD5 now so I'd like to become a part of whatever sections that're in that area.

Sweetie, as believable as this is(NOT), I doubt it will get you anywhere. See, I found you spouting off the same story on RGC's forum so unfortunately, I don't think we will be seeing the reemergence of our "good ol' friend" XGC Dizzy XS or excuse me, Mr. RGC Dizzy FV.

So, nice try and good luck impersonating rank.

Guess it didn't get you anywhere.

[sad face]

Last edited:

SYN BigBeso XD

Forum Star
Apr 27, 2006
Southern California
www.myspace.com
OMG Itz Dizzy. I remember that guy. From way back right? That one time, he did that one thing. It was so funny. And this one time, he told another gamer something in that one game. He's cool. He should be able to come back and jump into an XS position right away. He deserves it for leaving and then coming back.

sar⋅casm    [sahr-kaz-uhm]

–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

Status
Not open for further replies.