Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HERE I AM.

Loli the Walrus

Forum Nub
Oct 17, 2016
Like, Arizona
Hello, there. My name is Loli, and I've been Loli since I was 10 :p. I'm 22. I love FPS and puzzle games, and I dabble in MOBAs like SMITE and indie horror games for PC. The static speaks my name gives me all the feels :p My GT is Loli the Walrus, and I don't bite. Add me, let's play:

BO3
Siege
Halo 5
Smite
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Ark Survival Evolved
Minecraft
Roblox
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Destiny
ESO

And more. Don't see your favorite game? Ask, and if I like you enough, I'll buy it just to play with you.

Last edited:

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz
Hello, there. My name is Loli, and I've been Loli since I was 10 :p. I'm 22. I love FPS and puzzle games, and I dabble in MOBAs like SMITE and indie horror games for PC. The static speaks my name gives me all the feels :p My GT is Loli the Walrus, and I don't bite. Add me, let's play:

BO3
Siege
Halo 5
Smite
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Ark Survival Evolved
Minecraft
Roblox
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Destiny
ESO

And more. Don't see your favorite game? Ask, and if I like you enough, I'll buy it just to play with you.

Hey there buddy, glad to have u within the XGC community! I have some good chill people you should meet. We definitely all the games you play and even more! We love to win but mainly out to have a good time. If ur interested reply back or hit me up on Xbox Live so I can add you and introduce you to some great people.

Come get to know us and just hang to see if u like our group of people, you cant go wrong.
Im the same way, if I like you enough and I dont have a game that u play alot or enjoy, Ill buy the game myself just to accompany you. I can adapt to all types of tactics and game styles. I just dont play sports games unless its racing or wrestling

GT: Based Zetsu
Kik: BasedZetsu

XGC SnoScope XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 25, 2011
A, A

BO3
Siege
Halo 5
Smite
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Ark Survival Evolved
Minecraft
Roblox
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Destiny
ESO

Welcome to the community if you play Cod add me and we can game.

XGC ANIMAL XS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
New Braunfels, Texas, United States

BO3
Siege
Halo 5
Smite
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Ark Survival Evolved
Minecraft
Roblox
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Destiny
ESO

Welcome just add people from here. That's how I started! Its an awesome place kick back and have fun. Good Luck!

Loli the Walrus

Forum Nub
Oct 17, 2016
Like, Arizona
Hey there buddy, glad to have u within the XGC community! I have some good chill people you should meet. We definitely all the games you play and even more! We love to win but mainly out to have a good time. If ur interested reply back or hit me up on Xbox Live so I can add you and introduce you to some great people.

Come get to know us and just hang to see if u like our group of people, you cant go wrong.
Im the same way, if I like you enough and I dont have a game that u play alot or enjoy, Ill buy the game myself just to accompany you. I can adapt to all types of tactics and game styles. I just dont play sports games unless its racing or wrestling

GT: Based Zetsu
Kik: BasedZetsu

Neato! I'll add you.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

BO3
Siege
Halo 5
Smite
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Ark Survival Evolved
Minecraft
Roblox
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Destiny
ESO

A good way to look for players to see what they are playing is for you to also post HERE