Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP US PLEASE :(

KoG DruMmiN

Forum Noob
Jun 6, 2007
MN
Hi I am a captain in KoG Parody and since the move to halo 3 some things have been rough but we've been ok till now we just recently lost our general but even worse our section leader. Now this morning I found out that we lost our replacement general too. So please, I am loyal to the XG community and I don't want to leave, but if you could send someone to help us that would be so helpful. I didn't know who els to talk to so you and the rest of the council are Parody's last hope.

Thank You for listening!

K

KoG Gluttony

I could fill in the general spot. I have the experience as I have been a captain for over 3 months

KoG DruMmiN

Forum Noob
Jun 6, 2007
MN
well we have a general its one of our captains and hes a great general but we need a section leader and just all around help

Last edited:
K

KoG Gluttony

can you please do that or tell your general 2. Because I am not allowed to go on my 360 right now. send him a friend inv on xbox live. talk 2 him there.

Guys always remeber that we here as group - You can always go to other section leaders for help, they will always lend a helping hand!

Another thing is because you guys are captains doesnt mean you cant run things, if a Gen is not around get meetings,clan practices done by yoursleves but always as a team! You are the leaders too you know...

Im sure the issue with no SL and Gen will be sorted ASAP for now I think just keep cool and run things as your Gen would and the rest will follow ;)