Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP PLEASE, THIS MIGHT BE ODD. BUT..

Xombi3K1ng

Forum Noob
Sep 8, 2014
Denver Colorado
Ok, so I think I attempted this, but got caught up with work, and I forgot to check up on this but, I'll try this again.

So back with Halo 2 and Halo 3 I was apart of XGC Friction with XGCRedneck and XGC Nick and XGC Deejay. I left because I lost my internet and moved a whole bunch of times. I registered here and I was in the process of asking this question once before but once again life intervened. I have worked out some life things and have made time to come back as of today. I'd like to join XGC again and be apart of a clan. I run on my PS4 most the time, but I do have a X-Box One and a Wii U. I'd like to return to the clan and get together with some great people. Please let me know what has to be done in order to do this. If possible.

Thanks in advance.

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
Ok, so I think I attempted this, but got caught up with work, and I forgot to check up on this but, I'll try this again.

So back with Halo 2 and Halo 3 I was apart of XGC Friction with XGCRedneck and XGC Nick and XGC Deejay. I left because I lost my internet and moved a whole bunch of times. I registered here and I was in the process of asking this question once before but once again life intervened. I have worked out some life things and have made time to come back as of today. I'd like to join XGC again and be apart of a clan. I run on my PS4 most the time, but I do have a X-Box One and a Wii U. I'd like to return to the clan and get together with some great people. Please let me know what has to be done in order to do this. If possible.

Thanks in advance.

please visit the Grass Wasn't Greener and post an application there. Thank you!