Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO NEW, OLD FRIENDS OF SYN

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Hello new, old friends.

I am L4BYRiN7H aka Warren - I have returned to the dark side and looking for a new home in SYN.

Some history about me and my past experience within SYNDICATE – I first joined SYN back in 2007, I was part of the original group of individuals who started SYN, back then we had the OG’s with the first 7 clans within the division, my home was SYN Wrath.

After helping lead Wrath to being one of the most successful clans, alongside a few familiar faces which I’ve mentioned further down, Wrath was the force to be reckoned with, and to this day, is where a lot of the OG’s started to then go onto build the division.

I ran multiple clans, lead as a Section Leader, followed by being promoted to a Division leader.

Familiar faces, you may or may not know who we started with;

SYN ANIMOSITY aka T7
SYN Corona
SYN Hungry
SYN THING
SYN Corleone
SYN BIGPAPA
SYN Caligrrl
SYN HAAS
SYN Venom
SYN Hobbit

SYN Bunite ( Even XGC Jangles eventually was dragged over to the dark side with Bunite’s help)

Those who were promoted to section leader at the time when myself & ANIMOSITY where division leaders overseeing all of SYN, followed by our close friend BigPapa who was promoted shortly after myself; I voted against it :p

SYN CLASSIC XS
SYN CORONA XS
SYN FROMAN XS
SYN MAV3RICK XS
SYN PLAGUE XS
SYN SCOOTER XS
SYN SHIBBY XS
SYN HAAS XS
SYN SIGMA XS
SYN VENOM XS

If I’ve missed anyone, don’t take it to heart, I worked with a lot of you, including Generals which I do thank for the time spent growing SYN from the start (I will add those in time)

To this day, I am still very thankful to those that i worked alongside, mainly being mentored at the time, when SYN started, XGC xVIPERx XI, XGC x0 0 7x XI & XGC Caviezel XI.

I also had the privilege to work with; XGC xTFLEMx XI, SYN K1NG XC, XGC xOCMx XC, SYN REZ XC & XGC HYLANDER XS (who at the time, was a community leader).

Onto the clans which fell under my division; Missing a few, if you remember, message me so I can add them.

SYN Wrath
SYN Greed
SYN Chaos
SYN Chaotic
SYN Precision
SYN AFTERMATH
SYN 2nd REGIMENT
SYN HOLY LIGHT
SYN ENVY
SYN OBLITERATION
SYN Bloodangels
SYN City
SYN Resurrection
SYN Section 8
SYN Old School
SYN New School

Question is, what to do now, who do I join, I’ll leave that up to discussions ahead.

Overall, I wanted to thank everyone for my time spent here in XG and hope to return to SYN and maybe resurrect an old clan...

L4B

Last edited:

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
Wow not everyday you see this! Hope you get in somewhere Labby! I still remember that december 2006 time when i was in rapture how great those first few clans were! Good luck!

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Those were the good days! Maybe we can resurrect a few old school clans in the near future, would be awesome to get familiar faces back into a clan...