Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HAVE AN IDEA...

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
So I was thinking, right now i'm still trying to get my laptop and stuff in order but I do have a laptop i'm using for the time being that I can not only record my videos but do other videos as well. But I was on Youtube watching the esports report and it hit me there's no one really covering the clan wars or the small or underground clans such as US and other communities like LHR, KSI, etc. So I thought i'd start a new report covering the clans not only within XGC but just period in CoD, BF and Destiny if there's a new raid strats or if Destiny ever becomes competitive in the future. Now the reports will go as such, first I'll cover CoD and the clan wars, not sure what BF has but I can cover weekly clan stats, clan roster and over all clan K/D. Now of course with the community being the first once I start if anyone wants to send in gameplay from a clan war match they can and I can make highlights with it, I think this can definitely shine some light on us non Pro scene "Orgs" or clan as I like to call them. I will definitely need some help with this because this isn't a 1 man job so if anyone is looking to help and do this just let me know but I would like to know what you all think about this idea it's kinda like the top 10 but it's not the highlights or kills just covering stats like ESPN would for a game or how esports does it. But let me know ok peeps!

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I think its a great way to get our name out there. It will get a lot of people that didnt know about us looking our way. I like it.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea thats the game plan at least just need to figure out how I want to put it out on Youtube as far as the editing and how I want it to look the only other problem is everything is on a damn app so I have to figure out how to get everything as far as the info from the app to a video lol oh yay!

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Well good luck with all that. If I was even a little smart id help but while you were explaining your small problem I got lost...lol..

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Thanks bro i'm not sure how i'm going to organize it but i'll manage. I'm not sure how the clan wars work as far as how often they work if they show up every weekend or every other weekend like ghosts did, I'll have to find out.