Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO 3 BENIFIT TOURNY

freed0mf1ghter 6

Forum Rookie
Oct 3, 2007
nj
Hey XGC i have seen you guys around Alot on halo and i am coming t you for your support
Two years ago my mom died from lung cancer. From that day all I have wanted to do is stop people from feeling that sort of loss I felt, and the pain my mom went through, just like so many others in this world. Two years later, and I have found a way i feel that is finally contributing to help stop some pain. I put the two things i love, together: Halo 3 and helping people. You may ask yourself "How in the world is this exactly helping cancer victims?"

Well I have put together a Halo 3 tournament where all proceeds are going to the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY. Now here I'm asking for your support for some sort of donation; it doesn't have to be money, it could be an advertisement or even some xgc members coming to the tournament. I have already gotten support from The Game Lounge to let me hold the event at their place, PRO HALO LEAGUE is helping advertise and run the tournament and other local shops by me have donated money and food. All i am asking for is your support , thank you for your time.

For more info on the tournament go to http://www.prohaloleague.com/lantournaments.html or my myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...n=user.viewpro

file&friendid=24873044

Thanks for everything
Ryan Hemhauser

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
This sounds like a load of fun, as well as a way to help people, I feel your loss, I never was able to meet one of my grandmothers due to death by Lung Cancer, I can't remember the other because of a form of the Lung Disease Phenomia, the same things happened with my older bother. I will try my best to attend there, and I'll advertise it with my Machinima Company, I have affiliations with Machinima Premiere, a leading Machinima Promoting Website that I have won awards at. They're very prone towards helping the world. I'll even make commercials but this will work out for the best.

freed0mf1ghter 6

Forum Rookie
Oct 3, 2007
nj
If any one cares I have also gotten support from my local Radio station called G Rock is helping me out now If G rock is willing to help MB XGC will too

freed0mf1ghter 6

Forum Rookie
Oct 3, 2007
nj
Well i have been in contact with alot of ppl G r****, milenium radio, Prohaloleague, The game lounge, gamestop, cavegirls and many other online forums and local busneses when you run somthing you try and tell Alot of ppl but if you mean in XGC i have tryed to get ahold of the leaders but i have been in touch with blondi and she has helped out Alot