Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GTA V

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
Hey everyone. I just got gta v today for xbox one. I'm looking for more ppl to game with on there and focus on missions to make money. I do not team kill or want anyone who does on my team. So if ur up for team work and making money. Hit me up.

**Update**

Add me on xbox one if u ever need a person to do heists with. I'm usually looking for 1-2 people lately and having to pick up couple randoms who don't communicate. Please just let me know ur apart of XG if u don't have XGC in ur GT.

Last edited:

KoG Openfire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2007
Ohio
add me as well, I havent gotten far in GTA Online yet as I'm going for 100% in story, but I'd love to play some online and get things rolling on that side of the game

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
add me as well, I havent gotten far in GTA Online yet as I'm going for 100% in story, but I'd love to play some online and get things rolling on that side of the game

Yea I was doing that on 360 till I found a jump I couldn't complete. Then got the game on xbox one and realized I has to do everything all over to get the achievements even though I already got them. I'm not doing that all over again. Lol I'll add ya when I get on the one later.

Btw. Sorry for the late reply. Don't check the xbox one forums much.